.

.

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Summer Break...with some review exceptions...

I've decided to go ahead and share the reviews that I post on Goodreads here, even though I'm technically on 'Summer Break'. Not everyone who visits is on Goodreads. I'll likely be doing this in batches as I have time. No more than one a day though, so you guys won't be overwhelmed.

I'll leave you with some nice 'summer' pictures from Oregon, taken on a vacation a few years ago. And if you'd really like some nice 'Oregon' pictures, try visiting Les' blog - Prairie Horizons. She's recently moved to Oregon and may be considering a name change to something more 'Pacific Northwest'. She's still settling in, but I suspect she'll be back to posting book reviews and pictures soon.









11 comments:

  1. Beautiful picks! Hope you are enjoying your summer break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the break! I'll be taking one for a few weeks surrounding my move end of July- beginning of August. Lovely photos-- Oregon is someplace I wish I could visit someday.

    I do follow you on GR and enjoy seeing what books you read, as I have similar interests. (I noticed from sidebar that you read Mission Hill, which I did. You liked it enough to continue on, I see).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! I hope you have a wonderful summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Aren't the pictures Les has been posting awesome? I want to go visit! haha.. I hope you are enjoying your summer break but thank you for deciding to share your reviews here too. I'm on Goodreads too but don't keep up with it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oregon's so beautiful. I miss living on the Washington/Oregon border!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy you are posting reviews here. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) I'm happy to see your posts, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Pacific Northwest. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the shout-out, Kay! I do plan to start posting again, once I get into a routine. We're all unpacked, but my days are still full as we get settled. Who knew retired life could be so busy?! ;) Of course, we're going for long walks along the bluff and working out a bit more, so the hours really do fly by. But stay tuned! I'm hoping to come up with a new name for the blog and start posting book reviews, as well as photos of our travels. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Onyx Webb lives in a Light House in Oregon...btw
    Pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am so happy to hear your thoughts and will respond as soon as I can. Happy Reading!