Saturday, September 12, 2026

A short fall break....

 


Is it fall yet?  No, not at our house.  This lovely picture was taken in New Mexico a few years ago.  We don't get too many colorful leaves in our area and it's way too early for them anyway.  However, makes a nice pic for a 'Fall Break', right?

Just wanted to share that I'll be taking a break for a few weeks and then will be back later in the fall.  Probably before the end of October.  We have a bunch of September birthdays in our family and some other things that we are busy with.  I'm reading, but am anticipating that I won't have a lot to share for a bit.  However, I am excited that there are a number of new books coming by authors that I enjoy.  Yay!  

I'll be trying to continue to stop by and comment on your blogs as I can.  Have a nice early fall and enjoy your reading!  I always love hearing what all of you share whether it's about books or life.  Take care, friends!

11 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful break and enjoy your reading! It isn't fall here either but the evenings are getting under 90 so I have hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break and all the family celebrations, Kay.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break and all those September birthdays! My family seems to be loaded with them, too. See you next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the leaves to start changing! Enjoy your break, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your break. It's definitely not fall here. Still very warm which is fine but the humidity can take a hike. I've been reading so many good books but I've been blue since I lost my little pup pup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your break and all those September birthdays! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's still summer here, too, and will be for a couple months still. Boo! I miss traditional Fall trappings. Have a lovely break.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think fall is headed our way, as our last two days of camping have been cool and damp.

    I hope you have a nice break, Kay. Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I saw that Annie Dillard had passed away, I thought of you, remembering you have a quote from her at the top of your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your break. And happy fall ! See you when you get back. cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just checking in to see if you were back to blogging...hope you're having a wonderful break.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am so happy to hear your thoughts and will respond as soon as I can. Happy Reading!