.

.

Friday, July 19, 2019

Summer Break - 2019



Are we in the 'dog days' of summer yet?  I think we are here in Central Texas.  It's hot and humid and the weeds are everywhere.  Not my favorite time of the year to be outside.  Lovely sunshine, but still.  I've been enjoying my reading though and my yoga and walks (at the indoor walking track).  I'll continue to do that. 

I am going to take an 'official' break from blogging.  I'll attempt to keep my 'books read' column mostly current, but we will be taking a trip or two in upcoming days.  Golf tournaments beckon my husband and we'll also be visiting the mountains of New Mexico for a bit.  Enjoy your summer and reading.  And I'll try to see you back around here in a few weeks. 

15 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break, Kay! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! Hope to see you soon, Kay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trips! I hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time away! Hope it's cooler in New Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For us, the dog days of summer come in September. Ugh.
    Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the break. Hope it cools down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer. Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are having a wonderful summer! See ya when you get back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are having a wonderful time on your break and hopefully beating the heat. I wish I could escape :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kay, happy break! And, to celebrate further, you have won the Poison Will Remain give away. Please email me for your mailing address so I can get it to Penguin. xo (Bellezza.mjs@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kay, I hope you are having a great break! I look forward to your return. Will you be doing the R.I.P. challenge this year? You always have such good selections!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am so happy to hear your thoughts and will respond as soon as I can. Happy Reading!