.

.

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

RIP XVII Challenge - September 1 through October 31, 2022


I love the fall season and the 'spooky'/Gothic reading that I usually do at that time of year.  And the RIP Challenge is the only one that I still participate in.  This year is #17 and, though I'm a little late posting about it, I'm going to try to read a few books for the challenge.  Life is a bit (or more than a bit) hectic right now.  However, I'll be using this post as a list for the books I can complete.  Let's have some good fun.  Thanks to Diane and Diana for the info regarding the challenge.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Grab your spooky books, because it’s the best time of year again!

*To join the R.I.P. Challenge, just read as many mystery, suspense, thriller, horror, dark fantasy, supernatural, or Gothic books as you’d like September 1st – October 31st, and post/discuss them on your blog, Instagram, or Twitter. The group is also on Discord!

*Use #RIPXVII to connect with other challenge participants.

*Check out this link for all of the challenge details: https://linktr.ee/perilreaders


1. Parting Glass by Lissa Marie Redmond

2. Catch Your Death by Lissa Marie Redmond

3. The Ink Black Heart by Robert Galbraith

16 comments:

  1. 17 years - WOW - I thought my #14 (I think) was a lot. I hope you have fun Kay, I love this time of year for our darker reads. Have fun1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I just meant the challenge was on #17. I haven't participated in all of them, but a lot of them certainly. And, yes, I'll have fun.

      Delete
  2. As soon September was on the horizon I started to create a shelf of autumn books, murder mysteries, spooky reads and so on. I'm not going to do RIP as I already have three challenges on the go but I'll be reading along and keeping an eye on what the RIP folks are reading. Have fun, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is a good way to get suggestions for future reading for me. I love hearing about what others are reading. You've got some good ones on your shelf, Cath!

      Delete
  3. I am so tempted, Kay. I may follow your example and have a list on my original post, and hope I can review a few of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, this is the only place that I'll be sharing my RIP reads. I'm don't do Instagram or Twitter. ;-)

      Delete
    2. No Twitter or Instagram for me either.

      Delete
  4. Yay, so glad to hear you are joining in on this one. Can't wait to see which books you read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading a bunch right now. Happily! I'll have some reviews before long.

      Delete
  5. I haven't participate in any reading challenges for a long time. Hope you've fun and I look forward to reading all your reviews, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only one I join in on, Melody. It certainly suits my reading. Reviews to come...

      Delete
  6. My favorite kinds of reads. :-) I hope you enjoy your RIP reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Wendy! My favorite type of read too.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, Katherine! I'm doing quite well so far. LOL

      Delete
  8. I'm looking forward to getting in some more seasonal reads - good luck with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am so happy to hear your thoughts and will respond as soon as I can. Happy Reading!