.

.

Monday, August 29, 2022

Writer's Conference at Kerrville's Butt-Holdsworth Memorial Library - September 24, 2022

Even though I'm on a sort of break, I wanted to share this information about an event planned for my area, Kerrville, TX, in late September.  The Butt-Holdsworth Memorial Library is my local 'happy' place and it's where I volunteer and attend book groups and help out with the 'Friends of the Library'.  The patron services librarian, Rachael, has been planning this conference for many months and I'm going to be excited to attend.  Please take a look and, if you're from the Central Texas area and are available, stop by and see us!  I've met several of the authors that will be speaking and I'm hoping to get more to share guest posts here in upcoming weeks.  



 

10 comments:

  1. How wonderful that this event has been planned. I hope that it turns out to be a lovely event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great event Kay. Hope many join in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane. Yes, I hope it will have a nice attendance too. First time for it, so I suspect there will be bumps, but hopefully not too many.

      Delete
  3. Oh this look so interesting! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katherine. I am looking forward to it.

      Delete
  4. Have a great time, Kay! I hope you get a good turnout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! I think it will be very interesting.

      Delete
  5. How fun! I wish I could go but maybe next year. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will admit that I was thinking of you when I put out the invitation, Iliana. We'll see how this one goes since it's the first that Rachael has planned. As you say, maybe next year. And I will definitely do a post on how things went.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I am so happy to hear your thoughts and will respond as soon as I can. Happy Reading!