.

.

Monday, November 26, 2018

Jingle, jingle...winter holiday break...


Jingle all the way....to a winter holiday break...

Yes, I'm taking a break until later in December.  I'll be back around Christmas and will then have a post or two about what I've loved about my reading life in 2018.  I'll also share a post about what's upcoming (or at least planned) for 2019.

Have a fun, relaxing, 'Happy Snowman'-type December - don't try to do too much - take a minute to 'just breathe' and 'enjoy the Season'!  My wish for everyone is to watch for the JOY.  It's there, if we look for it.  Take care and see you soon! 


16 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break, Kay. Look forward to seeing you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice! Enjoy your break and we'll see you later next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a WONDERFUL restful holiday season, Kay. I'm considering seriously an advent fast from social media. :) Love your blog and look forward to your new posts in the new year ... but no pressure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your break! And get lots of fun reading done. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your break! Relax and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun and a good break. I look forward to your end of year posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got back and you're leaving :( See you in a month, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kay I hope you enjoy your break from the blog and enjoy all the activities of the season! I can't believe we are so close to year end! Looking forward to your year end posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your time away from the blog. Will be here to welcome you when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are enjoying your holidays, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Kay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am so happy to hear your thoughts and will respond as soon as I can. Happy Reading!