.

.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday - The Stone Circle



I'm posting a 'soon to be released' book on Wednesdays.  These will always be books that I am particularly looking forward to.  I'll be linking up to 'Can't-Wait Wednesday' hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings and plan to take part in this each week.

**Update - This will be the last of these weekly suggestions that I will do for this year.  I'm going to take a break from them.  Considering my plan for next year - reading lots of older titles and series - I may or may not resume the 'new book' highlights.  Perhaps I'll do an older title highlight or something similar.  I know several bloggers who do that.

Last week I featured Elly Griffiths' new standalone title, The Stranger Diaries.  I mentioned that she would also have a new Ruth Galloway book in the spring.  So, here you go.  This week, I'm waiting on:



(Ruth Galloway #11)

Publication Date:  US - May 7th, UK - February 7th

DCI Nelson has been receiving threatening letters. They are anonymous, yet reminiscent of ones he has received in the past, from the person who drew him into a case that’s haunted him for years. At the same time, Ruth receives a letter purporting to be from that very same person—her former mentor, and the reason she first started working with Nelson. But the author of those letters is dead. Or is he?

The past is reaching out for Ruth and Nelson, and its grip is deadly.

25 comments:

  1. Ooh I love that very atmospheric cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I usually like the covers they pick for this series.

      Delete
  2. I really like the cover. I also like the idea of highlighting older titles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good regarding the older titles - just you wait until next year - ha!

      Delete
  3. I am really drawn to this one but the idea of it being #11 is rather daunting considering I've not read any of the others. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Barb. So many series right? This is a good one though.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, you do, Catherine. I think you'd love it.

      Delete
  5. I love this series (on audio) and can't wait to catch-up. I have only recently finished #4 (A Room Full of Bones), which was very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Les, you have lots of fun to come. :-)

      Delete
  6. You and I tend to wait for quite a few of the same books, Kay! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm...may I say 'great minds'? Or maybe just 'serious mystery lovers'. Ha!

      Delete
  7. It sounds good. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds so good! I really need to continue with this series! I thoroughly enjoyed the first one but never managed to read any more of the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely a good series, in my opinion anyway.

      Delete
  9. I need to catch up on this series. I'm about 4 or maybe 5 books behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a series that I've managed to keep up with. It's tough though, isn't it?

      Delete
  10. I love that you've found so many series you love and keep up with! I'm so bad about starting series and not keeping up with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I have many that I'm behind on. Hoping to catch up on several next year.

      Delete
  11. I need to get back to the Ruth Galloway series. It's such a good one and I'm way behind :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun! I hope you love this one when you read it, Kay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty certain bet that I will - LOL!

      Delete
  13. I will definitely be reading this one but really hope it's better than the last one. I'm just a bit over Nelson and his indecision of whether to remain with his wife or move on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am so happy to hear your thoughts and will respond as soon as I can. Happy Reading!