.

.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Spring Break...you can find me walking outside...



Here's a lovely picture of a sunrise at my house - that means that I'm probably already off walking - I might be at the rec center on the indoor track or I might be preparing to head outside to walk my neighborhood or I might be on the park trails.  I've been busy indeed.

I'm going to take a pause here on the blog.  I've been busy in several ways and will continue to be for a while.  I'm also really not feeling the 'blog writing' vibe right now.  Will step away here, but will continue to stop by and comment on your blogs as I can.  Not sure how long this will last.  We shall see.  I'll cycle back around I'm sure. 

I have been reading and listening a lot.  Seem to have found my 'movement' mojo again and audiobooks always go along with that.  I'll be updating my 'Books Read' covers on the right side if you'd like to know what I've been reading/listening to.  Otherwise...happy spring! 

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunset! Enjoy your Spring walking and reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous sunrise. It rained here again! We've not seen rain like this in years.
    Enjoy your break. Blogging is difficult these days. So much on my mind. I'm sure you can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break and spring weather! I'll keep popping in to see what you're reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely break Kay and enjoy this gorgeous weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good weather for walking now! As always, I'll miss you and look forward to you coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care and enjoy your break, Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy spring, Kay! Enjoy the weather and everything you've got going on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your break! Hope you get some good walking weather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to listen to audiobooks when walking. Good motivation. Happy Spring and enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We'll miss you, but if you are able to visit blogs and chat there, that's fine. That's what I'm going to do after I jump back in.

    I've been checking out your recent reads-- I like Kate Rhodes so I'll have to check out her newest.

    Enjoy your walks! I wish I had a Y or rec center near me here with a track. I'm waiting for more of the ice to melt before I venture out to walk :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a nice time for walks, Kay. It won't be long when most walking will have to be inside, but right now outside walking is a pleasure. We'll see you when we see you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I too am just getting outside again ... love the longer days and milder temperatures

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a beautiful pic, Kay! And enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photo, Kay, and happy to hear that you are pursuing other healthy loves in your life. I look forward to your audio book recommendations. Happy walking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is so much to do in the spring and it is so nice out, you motivates me to be out and about. See you at the library

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a gorgeous photo! I'm hoping you are enjoying your time away from the blog and finally being outdoors a bit more! Today is so dreary looking but in a way I don't mind the colder temps.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you’re enjoying your break, Kay! Spring has finally arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad to hear you're enjoying your blog break. Happy reading and listening!

    P.S. I'm gearing up for my first Malice Domestic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am so happy to hear your thoughts and will respond as soon as I can. Happy Reading!