.

.

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Just a little break....back in a couple of weeks...

 


Hey everyone!  Hope all is well with my reader friends.  I haven't disappeared, but have been busy with some things.  And I've been walking and yoga-ing and admiring the wildflowers and planning a bit for what we might do in our back yard area.  Oh, yes - I've been reading - ha!  I have some flower pictures to share with you soon and will report on my books and book group attendance, etc.  See you in early May!

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are keeping busy, Kay! Enjoy your little break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kay! Enjoy your books and flowers. With love from another Kay. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your blogging break, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the spring and your time away, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. See you then Kay. Enjoy your days. & thanks for your kind words of support on my site recently. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all need breaks now and then. For me, most things go in cycles, sometimes depending on the weather. It isn't usually the reading we stop, but the reviewing--which isn't nearly as much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you're taking full advantage of Spring. Enjoy!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a lovely break and enjoy the spring weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am so happy to hear your thoughts and will respond as soon as I can. Happy Reading!