.

.

Saturday, July 20, 2024

And I'll take an 'official' late summer break...back in late August or early September...

 


Hey book friends!  Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the summer.  I've been doing fine and reading and walking and getting new landscaping and going to book groups.  As I often do at this time of year, I'm going to take an 'official' summer break for a few weeks.  We've got some travel planned and some family stuff going on.  I'll see you all in late August or early September.  Take care and read some good books please.  I'll try to do the same.

9 comments:

  1. Take care and have a wonderful rest of the summer. Happy reading. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have lots of fun on your trips. Hope the family stuff works out. I am currently reading one of the best - The Great Gatsby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will see you when we see you. Summer is going quick! Hope you get some traveling in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your travels and the rest of your summer! I hope it's both relaxing and fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your travels! I hope you carve out a lot of time to relax with your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care, Kay. Enjoy the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am so happy to hear your thoughts and will respond as soon as I can. Happy Reading!