.

.

Saturday, August 18, 2018

End of Summer Break...


Yes, I'm going to take another break.  We've got a trip planned and I've also got other family things going on.  Then there's always the extra time to read.  As the end of summer rolls around, I'm hoping everyone is enjoying last days at the pool and at the lake and at the beach.  I'll be back after Labor Day in early September.  Take care and talk to you soon!

P.S. I hope everyone doesn't mind these 'official' notices of my breaks.  I don't want to just disappear without warning, but it also allows me to plan better for my book 'thoughts' and schedule them.  Don't feel like you have to comment.  It's nice when you do, but I'll be back around before long.

15 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break! I appreciate when bloggers note that they're taking a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your time away, Kay. Taking a break, even a short one, gives me renewed energy for blogging. I appreciate the notice , too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kay! Enjoy your break. I know I don't comment much but I want you to know that I often read your review of books and I don't even read fiction! LOL! Keep up with your blog if you can, I missed you when you stopped writing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay, enjoy your family and your travels this summer. I should be around when you return. Hope you come back with a few recommendations for future reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely time and we'll be in touch. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your break! See you on the flip side.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time! And I do appreciate notice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy your time away, Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kay I hope you have a fabulous break. We'll have to get together when you are back! I'm anxiously waiting for September in hopes that our weather cools down some.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your break, Kay! I'm looking forward to hearing more book talks from you when you're back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, I just realized that the title of your post could mean that summer break had ended! I saw it on my sidebar, didn't pay attention to the date, and thought, "oh, good, Kay's back." haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I am so happy to hear your thoughts and will respond as soon as I can. Happy Reading!