It's time for this year's RIP XVI-Reader's Imbibing Peril Challenge! I participate in very few challenges, but RIP is one that's I've done in the past. As my goal of reading more, I think I'll take part this year and will use this post for updates. It will be in my sidebar and I'll also mention RIP when I read and talk about any book that would work for the challenge.
I'm going to cheat and 'copy' what Diane said here on her blog, Bibliophile By the Sea:
'To join Readers Imbibing Peril just read as many mystery, suspense, thriller, horror, dark fantasy, supernatural, or Gothic books as you want between September 1 – October 31st, and post about them on your blog, Instagram, or Twitter. You can use #RIPXVI or tag @PERILREADERS to connect with other participants.'
I'll keep a running list below. Join in if you'd like and I hope we all have fun with the challenge this fall. We certainly need some fun, right?
1. Fallen by Linda Castillo
2. The Vanishing Season by Joanna Schaffhausen
3. No Mercy by Joanna Schaffhausen
4. All The Best Lies by Joanna Schaffhausen
5. Every Waking Hour by Joanna Schaffhausen
6. Gone For Good by Joanna Schaffhausen
7. The Wonder Test by Michelle Richmond
8. The Girl From Widow Hills by Megan Miranda
9. Apples Never Fall by Liane Moriarty
10. In Her Tracks by Robert Dugoni
11. The Sea Of Lost Girls by Carol Goodman
12. The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James
13. Dark Roads by Chevy Stevens
14. The Fiancee by Kate White
15. My Sister's Bones by Nuala Ellwood
16. Twenty-one Days by Anne Perry
17. The Stranger Behind You by Carol Goodman
18. The Sanatorium by Sarah Pearse